Pursue your education in UK. Good news! Applications for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships are currently open.
University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships 2024-2025 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students and is pleased to offer a number of scholarships for entry at undergraduate level. The University of Kent is a public research university, founded in 1965. It was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965. The University of Kent was founded in 1965 as a British and public research university. It is one of the country’s leading academic institutions producing world-class research, rated internationally excellent and leading the way in many fields of study.
To qualify for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- An application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent, beginning in September.
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Duration and Benefits
University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarships are worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: May/July, 2024 (TBD)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.