Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2024
Wema Bank Plc is a commercial bank that provides retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services, and financial advising to its growing client base.
If you want to start your career with Wema Bank Plc. The bank is presently recruiting graduates to fill open positions.
To provides valuation services for fixed income instruments and derivatives on interest rates, foreign exchange, equity and credit for both internal and external clients.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Support preparation of Market and liquidity risk policies, framework, and trading and balance sheet limit documents.
- Preparation of market and liquidity risk report on a daily, monthly, and quarterly to CRO, ALCO, MRC, and BRMC.
- Collateral management, margin calls and derivatives valuation.
- Assist with ALCO secretariat functions.
- First level review of investment and treasury proposals
- Collate and review market and liquidity risk management stress testing report.
- Preparation of Basel reports – liquidity coverage ratio, net stable funding ratio, liquidity monitoring tools, interest rate risk in the banking book, Capital adequacy ratio etc.
- Preparation of CBN, external and any ad hoc reports and forward same to the Head, Market and Liquidity Risk
- Management for his review and approval for final circulation.
- Support the preparation of the notes to the annual accounts and all required audit schedules.
- Support the preparation of Internal Capital/Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (IC/LAAP).
- Performs any other task or duties as assigned by the Head, Market & Liquidity Risk Management
Qualifications and Requirements:
Requisite experience: 3 – 5 years market risk and/or treasury experience
Academic background: Bachelors in any of Banking and finance, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, mathematics, engineering, or any numerical field. MSc, MBA, CFA, FRM, ACA or any relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
Deadline: January 16, 2024
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that will aid your application.share, rate and Join us for More.
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.