Women in Tech 2023: Middle East, Africa and Turkey Recruitment Program for Young Students and Professionals.
McKinsey is committed to promoting diversity and creating an inclusive environment within the firm, with our clients, and throughout society. McKinsey strives to empower and enable our colleagues to be their best authentic selves every day.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
As part of McKinsey’s commitment to achieving gender equality, McKinsey created Building the future of tech — EEMA region, an effort focused on connecting women to a variety of careers in technology and in digital spaces.
Requirements for Women in Tech 2023: Middle East, Africa and Turkey Recruitment Program
McKinsey is looking for women who are based in or have strong ties to Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan and Turkey—for example if you have lived, studied, or worked in the region and speak the local language(s)—and who:
are studying for a bachelor’s, master’s, PhD, or MBA, or are working professionals holding at least one of these educational qualifications
- thrive when working with others
- enjoy problem-solving and creative thinking
- are comfortable driving independent workstreams
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Successful candidates will be invited to an online celebration event during which you will learn about Women at McKinsey Digital and listen to inspirational women speakers, get to know other selected candidates from across EEMA and network in small groups.
- Fellow colleagues will also further explain how to prepare for the assessment process, group coaching sessions where you will learn about McKinsey’s personal-experience, technical interviews and practice solving business cases and reflect on how to approach your interviews with a positive mindset.
How to Apply
Please submit the following by March 31st, 2023:
Your resume in English (ideally one-page), which should include your education details and grades, work experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Senior Designer – Casablanca – Apply now
- Consultant – Digital Technology – Johannesburg, Casablanca – Apply now
- Data Engineer – QuantumBlack, AI by McKinsey – Johannesburg, Casablanca – Apply now
- Data Scientist/Senior Data Scientist – QuantumBlack, AI by McKinsey – Johannesburg, Casablanca – Apply now
- Technical Lead – Johannesburg, Casablanca – Apply now
- Digital Marketing Expert – Johannesburg – Apply now
- Product Owner – Johannesburg – Apply now
Selection and Assessment
- As part of your application, you will be asked to complete a digital assessment (Solve, HackerRank or Quanthub) after you have applied for the role. This is an online assessment that does not require any preparation and is solely used to assess your level of expertise in the industry.
- Upon completion of assessment, you will receive a status email.
- Successful candidates will be connected with their respective recruiter and be transferred to the first round of interviews. Along with making it to the first round, successful females will be invited to a celebratory online event.
Email Contact: [email protected]
For More Information:
The Application Deadline is 31st March 2023