2022/2023 Lithuanian Government Scholarships for Short-Term Studies
2022/2023 Lithuanian Government Scholarships for Short-Term Studies: Applications are invited from suitably qualified students all over the world for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022-2023 for short-term studies in eligible courses. The scholarship will provide funding for 1-2 semesters in a Lithuanian institution of higher learning.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Lithuanian scholarship will provide funding support to 15 students including full-tuition award, monthly allowance and other support.
Eligibility Criteria For Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022
To be considered for the Lithuanian Government Short-Term Scholarships 2022, applicants are to meet the following conditions:
- The candidate has to receive official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The candidate has to be a student, lecturer or researcher (researchers in linguistics or philology only) of higher education and research institution of all countries of the world (except Russian citizens).
- The candidate has to have good knowledge of Lithuanian, English or other language required to study in the chosen study programme.
- Priority will be given to applicants who study or teach at Lithuanian science centers; formally or informally study Lithuanian language, history and culture as a subject at the home institution.
Scholarship Benefits of Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022
- Successful applicants will receive a monthly scholarship of approx. 630 EUR.
- The tuition fees will be covered.
- Any other fees such as a student union fee, a library membership.
- Travel and accommodation costs are covered.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the Lithuanian Government Scholarships 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline. Documents must be submitted through the online application system.
- Completed application form
- The Conditional Agreement for studies.
- One recommendation letter.
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language
- Letter of motivation.
The Application Deadline is 29th April 2022
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more details