2022/2023 Overseas Development Institute Fellowship for Early Career Professions
Open to: Developing countries, Graduates, Leaders, Post Graduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Overseas Development Institute Fellowship Scheme 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Overseas Development Institute Fellowship scheme for early career professionals who seek unique opportunities to work directly for the government to develop their skills and contribute to the ability of their country to deliver their mandates.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
ODI fellows gain invaluable personal development skills as well as technical skills as they work with colleagues to fill skills gaps during the fellowship. This experience is a unique opportunity for economists and statisticians and others.
Eligibility Criteria for Overseas Development Institute Fellowship 2022
To be eligible for the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have obtained a postgraduate degree in economics, statistics or related fields.
- Applicants should have a sound grasp of economic and statistical theory and the ability to apply that knowledge to real-world problems.
- Possess the ability to analyse data and information and to solve problems.
- Must be resilient and have the ability to solve problems needed to drive change and work independently.
- Should possess interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and be proactive as well as have the ability to prioritise and delegate work.
- Applicants must be willing to commit to a two-year period in any of the participating countries.
- Salary for the duration of the fellowship.
- Office accommodation.
- Leave entitlement, expense allowances and medical insurance.
- Monthly supplement and housing allowance.
- End-of-fellowship bonus
How To Apply for Overseas Development Institute Fellowship 2022
Interested applicants for the Overseas Development Institute Fellowship 2022 are to apply online and ensure that they complete the applications correctly according to the instructions available.
The Application Deadline is 27th April 2022