2022/2023 University of Bologna Tuition Waivers and Study Grants
Studying in Italy is just made easy with the University of Bologna opening its tuition waiver scholarships and study grants for the academic year 2022/2023. International students are invited to apply and take advantage of the opportunities.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The University of Bologna offers to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle, or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for the academic year 2022/23:
- study grants of €11,000 gross (Unibo Action 2);
- tuition fee waivers (Unibo Action 1).
The University of Bologna Tuition Waivers and Study Grants 2022/23 are open to international students. Generally, you can apply for Unibo Action 1&2 if:
- you own (or are about to obtain) a valid qualification for access to your chosen degree program, issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system. Students holding a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can apply as well.
- You will take one of the following tests by the application deadline:
- if you are interested in registering in a First or Single Cycle Degree Programme, the SAT and/or TOLC (*) test
- if you are interested in registering in a Second Cycle Degree Programme, the GRE
- You are less than 30 years old upon the deadline of the call for application.
How To Apply
The application must be submitted exclusively through Studenti Online. Students should equally register for the respective English exams required to get them ready within the application timeline.
The Application Deadline Varies.