2022/2023 University of Gondar Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
The University of Gondar is providing scholarships for undergraduate and Master’s programs through the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program. The University has many resources and facilities to help students succeed in their academic pursuits.
The scholarship seeks to provide funding for students from East African countries who intend to enrol in a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the University of Gondar for the 2022/23 academic session.
Details of University of Gondar Mastercard Foundation Program
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program has two categories including the undergraduate and graduate scholars program. The Undergraduate Scholars Program is a collaborative program involving Mastercard Foundation and the University of Gondar to create scholarship opportunities for Ethiopian youth to pursue undergraduate studies at the University of Gondar. The scholarships cover the academic and non-academic costs of scholars while they pursue their studies in various fields of study.
The Graduate Scholars Program is designed to help Scholars to acquire transformational and leadership skills and demonstrate high professional and scholarly competencies to effectively influence global, regional, national and local socioeconomic development trends. The Program is technically and financially supported by Mastercard Foundation and will avail excellent academic and non-academic support to Scholars during their stay at the University of Gondar.
To be considered for the University of Gondar Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants for the master’s scholarship must be from the eligible East African countries (Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Djibouti and South Sudan) enrolled in a full-time program at the University.
- Applicants for the undergraduate scholarship must be Ethiopian youths studying at the University.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the eligible courses for the different categories of scholarships.
How To Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Gondar Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program are to complete their applications online. Undergraduate applicants can complete their applications via the undergraduate application portal while the master’s applicants are to complete their application via the master’s application portal.
The Application Deadline is not specified.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.