2022 American University Washington College of Law Scholarship Opportunities
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The American University Washington College of Law is pleased to offer several Scholarship Opportunities to help professionals who demonstrate financial need, high academic merit and qualify for any of the scholarships.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Candidates can apply only to one of the scholarship categories. These scholarships only apply to tuition costs, because funds are limited, scholarships will be awarded primarily to applicants that apply early. Candidates may apply for only one scholarship category.
Details of American University Washington College of Law Scholarship
The objective of these scholarships is to help professionals who demonstrate financial need, high academic merit and qualify for any of the following categories: Alumni Fund Scholarship, AUWCL Global Talent Development Scholarship, Inter-American Moot Court Scholarship, Information Justice Fellowship, Law & Government Fellowship, Summer Program Scholarship.
The beneficiaries of the master’s degree (LL.M.) scholarships in Human Rights and Humanitarian Law may assign the scholarship credits only towards the second consecutive program period. Under certain circumstances, students may request authorization to apply for a maximum of 3 credits during the first year of the program. All applications will be reviewed by the Human Rights and Humanitarian Law program on a rolling basis.
To be eligible for The American University Washington College of Law Scholarship Opportunities, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants from developing countries or diverse or disadvantaged backgrounds
- Students with a clearly demonstrated commitment to public interest or government work after graduation;
- High-achieving students who display academic rigor and dedication to the field of international copyright law
- Exceptional LL.M. students with the potential of becoming leaders in their respective area(s) of interest or practice.
- High-performing students who display academic rigor and dedication to the field of public interest.
How To Apply
To be considered for The American University Washington College of Law Scholarship Opportunities, All applicants are automatically considered for a Merit Scholarship when they submit their application.
Learn more about the wide array of scholarships and fellowships offered by the LL.M. Programs at American University Washington College of Law.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified