2022 Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
The Australian Northern Territory Government is pleased to offer the Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship to eligible international students for the 2022/2023 academic session. The scholarship program is currently accessible to all international students wanting to study in Australia’s Northern Territory.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Study in Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarships is provided by the Northern Territory (NT) Government and education providers to talented international students studying in Australia’s Northern Territory.
Details of Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship 2022
Applications are open throughout the year for all other education and training providers participating in the scholarship program. The scholarship is to reduce your fees for your first semester or year of tuition with your education provider.
To be eligible for Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must submit your completed application to a participating NT education and training provider, view providers in the where you apply section below
- Applicants must have applied and obtained an offer of admission to study in the NT
- Applicants must have a demonstrated record of academic excellence, community engagement and leadership
- Applicants meet the NT education or training provider’s academic and English entry criteria
- Applicants must be planning to move to the NT from interstate or overseas
- Applicants must not already be studying in the NT, or with an NT education provider
- Applicants must not hold any other scholarship
- Applicants must have submitted a completed scholarship application form to your NT education provider, and
- Applicants do not hold current Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizenship.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for Australia’s Northern Territory Scholarship for International Students are expected to:
Fill in the application form and submit it to the education provider that you have received an offer of admission.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified