2022 Columbia College Scholarships for Traditional Students
Columbia College Scholarships for Traditional Students is now open for applications from highly motivated students with excellent academic performance to enrol for this opportunity at the Institution.
The College offer generous scholarships based on academic merit and other varying factors. Scholarships are awarded to both U.S. and international students.
Details of Columbia College Scholarships
The Institution provides numerous scholarship opportunities for both domestic and international students, they are:
- Freshman merit scholarships
- Competitive freshman scholarships
- Transfer scholarships
- Additional funding opportunities
- Athletic aid
Columbia College aims to provide financial aid packages that meet the needs of the students. For information regarding additional funding opportunities, please contact your enrolment counsellor.
To be eligible for Columbia College Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must be ready to enrol in a full-time program
- Applicants must have a first school certificate, first-degree certificate or equivalent
- Applicants must have proof of English language proficiency
How To Apply
To be considered for the Columbia College Scholarships, applicants should fulfil all the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply online for this opportunity.
For information regarding additional funding opportunities, please contact your enrolment counsellor.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.