As an HP DigitISE Graduate in Digital Sales, you will be an active member of the ISE Commercial Organisation team supporting Business Development by continuously exploring new technologies and ways to keep HP at the forefront of digital sales pioneers.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
You will be exposed to roles across Online Business Development and Sales, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, and you will have a chance to be part of HP’s Digital Transformation in a diverse Omnichannel Sales team.
Within the program, you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership training, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world-class IT leaders.
Within HP, the ISE Market (International Sales Entity) comprises an extended region across Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Turkey and Africa. ISE represents a massive business territory, covering 90+ countries, with a population of 2 billion people. I
SE represents a significant portion of HP’s global sales volume. To give an order of magnitude, HP sells over 14,000 PC’s & 9,000 printers per day across the ISE region.
To be considered for the offer, you must:
- Must have: Graduate (Bachelor/Master’s) degree obtained in the last 24 months in a Business field, ideally with a major in Digital Marketing, Online Sales or Social Media Management
- Completed National Youth Service Corps – NYSC is a must
- Passion about new technologies, innovation and digital environment
- Social Media management and e-commerce exposure
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in the English language
Duration and Reward
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 1-year contract to start with (2-year graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Commercial Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.