National Energy Law Essay Competition – The Energy Law Society, LASU is now accepting entries from all Undergraduate LAW students in Nigerian universities for its 2022 National Energy Law Essay Competition.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
National Energy Law Essay Competition 2022 is calling for submissions. Energy Law Society, LASU is an elite organization with a keen interest in energy law. We are passionate about helping students see the opportunities in the energy sector whilst learning the nitty-gritty of the sector.
The Energy Law Society in honour of Wola Joseph invites applications for the National Energy Law Essay Competition. The topic is “Impact of the Global Energy Transition on the Nigerian Power Sector“.
Details About 2022 National Energy Law Essay Competition :
Students receive their IMES when they enter their first year at UBC, and the scholarships are renewable for up to three additional years of study.
The number and level of these scholarships awarded each year vary, depending on available funding.
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
Requirements 2022 National Energy Law Essay Competition :
This competition is open to all Undergraduate LAW students in Nigerian universities.
- The essay must be written in English.
- Entries must be between 1800 and 2000 words long (bibliography and references are excluded from the word count).
- Entries should be prepared in font 12 Palatino Linotype, with double line spacing and pages numbered.
- Entries should be submitted in both Word and.pdf format.
- Entries should include distinctly, a scanned copy of the entree’s school ID.
- Entries, that is the essay, must not contain any indication as to the name, school, number, email address or other means of identification or affiliation of its author and/or any other person.
- Plagiarism of any sort will result in disqualification.
- Winner – N150,000
- 1st Runner up – N100,000
- 2nd Runner up – N50,000.
- Winners will also get opportunities to intern at Eko Electricity Distribution Plc
- Each winner gets a plaque.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Entries here with initial.surname_ELEC 2022 Essay Competition as the subject of the email. (for example, W.Haastrup_ELEC 2022 Essay Competition).
- Submissions received after the announced deadline will not be considered.
- For enquiries, please call Adetumbi (07056096189) Or Bunmi (08127752714).
The Application Deadline is 7th March 2022