2022 NorthEast Development Commission Scholarship for Nigerian Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Nigerians, Post Graduates, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The Northeast Development Commission is currently offering scholarships to eligible and qualified Nigerian indigent students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Northeast Development Commission Scholarship is a full scholarship offered to undergraduate and postgraduate students studying at Nigerian Federal and State Universities.
The Northeast Development Commission Scholarship is an Education Endowment Fund that is eager to fill these gaps by providing funding and access to formal and informal education especially for orphans, girls, and other underprivileged children.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an indigent student from the Northeast region of Nigeria
- Be an indigent student
- Have minimum qualifications required to study in Universities.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Bachelor’s degree scholarship – full sponsorship of candidates from each of the six States in the North East. The candidates should be trained in relevant programmes in Universities located in Nigeria. Ratios of 70:30 for science to arts and 60:40 for male to female may be considered in selecting beneficiaries.
- Master’s degree scholarship – training of candidates in each state of the North East Region for a two-year period. The beneficiaries can be trained in demand-driven programmes in Nigeria or overseas.
- Doctorate degree scholarship – sponsorship of candidates from each State of the North East States over a three-year period. The beneficiaries can be trained in topical areas in reputable Universities in Nigeria and overseas.