2022 Samsung Internship Programme for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
Samsung is currently offering several internship positions to interested and qualified undergraduate and graduate students worldwide.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Samsung Internship Programme is a paid training programme which provides competitive and comprehensive benefits, paid leaves as well as relocation assistance.
The goal of the Samsung Internship Programme is to enhance your academic goals, provide you with hands-on experience in an engaging and fast-paced environment and learn the skills you need to thrive.
The Samsung Internship Programme are open all year round in many different areas and locations to students belonging to all nationalities.
Samsung offers equal opportunities to its employers and empowering opportunities to future leaders.
To be considered for the Samsung Internship Programme, you must:
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student
- Have relevant background and experiences
- Meet the specific requirements of a particular programme
Internship Duration and Reward
The internship will offer the following benefits;
- Competitive Stipends
- Health Benefits: Interns working 30 hours or more per week
- Samsung Outings: Access to carpool and bus programs
- Relocation Assistance: No matter which part of the world you are in, Samsung invite you to join them, and will assist you in transitioning smoothly to the new work and living environment.
- Samsung Gift: Upon completion of the summer internship
- A great addition to the CV