2022 TU Berlin Summer University Scholarship for International Students
Are you an international student with exceptional academic credentials looking forward to enrolling in a German University? Then apply for the TU Berlin Summer University Scholarship for international students for the 2022/23 academic session.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship provides free tuition, supported by TU Berlin for students enrolling in on-campus programs.
Eligibility Criteria For TU Berlin Summer University Scholarship 2022
To be considered for the TU Berlin Summer Scholarship, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a student at the time of application.
- The applicant must be an international student with exceptional academic credentials.
- Applicants must be residing outside of Germany.
- Applicants must have obtained the relevant qualifications needed for admission into the university.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University.
How To Apply or TU Berlin Summer University Scholarship 2022
Interested applicants for the TU Berlin University Scholarship are to read the Scholarship Guidelines carefully and ensure that they complete each step accordingly. All applicants must register for the TU Berlin Summer University via the registration portal and upload the required documents in the application form.
The Application Deadline is 29th April 2022 at 9:00 am
Interested applicants can visit the Official Webpage for information.