2022 University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to apply for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship 2022. This University of Adelaide Research Scholarship is connected to the Australian Research Council Discovery Project Artisanal Making and the Future of Small-Scale Local Production.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship is funded to support a full-time Ph.D. student who is commencing research in cultural studies, media and communication studies, or a cognate discipline.
Details About University of Adelaide Research Scholarship 2022
The successful applicant will work with researchers Dr. Michelle Phillipov (University of Adelaide) and Professor Susan Luckman (University of South Australia) to develop their own independent research project on a subject of relevance to the study.
The scholarship will be for 3 years and has a stipend of $28,854 (indexed annually) per annum. It is likely to be tax-exempt, subject to Taxation Office approval.
Eligibility Criteria For 2022 University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarship for International Students, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed and been awarded a relevant Bachelor’s Degree with Honours (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent academic writing and communication skills are essential.
- Applicants must be international students/Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia who are accepted as candidates for a Ph.D. degree at the University of Adelaide.
How To Apply
Expressions of interest should be submitted to Dr. Michelle Phillipov ([email protected]) by no later than 31 March 2022 with the name of the scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
The Application Deadline is 31st March 2022