2022 University of Brighton Sports Scholarships UK
If you are a sports person and want to study in the UK with a scholarship then this opportunity is for you. In this article, we will explain in detail the University of Brighton Sports Scholarship, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduate studies. These scholarships will provide free access to the university sports facilities, financial support (up to £1000 for the academic year), performance T-shirt, and access to workshops.
These are for students who have reached a national level of competition or performance and have the potential and dedication to reach a world-class performance level.
Scholarships and the value awarded to individuals depend on the athlete’s current competition level and the number and quality of overall applications that year. Minimum requirements for applying are to be competing at regional level competition. If you would like more information about our scholarships and apply then contact us. To be eligible for a scholarship you must be a student or have an unconditional or conditional offer from the University of Brighton. Scholarships are open to a range of widely recognized sports and include disability sports.
University of Brighton Sports scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Free access to the university sports facilities
- Financial support (up to £1000 for the academic year)
- Performance T-shirt
- Access to workshops (nutrition, fitness training, technique analysis, and sports psychology)
- Strength and Conditioning support
- Sport Science support
- Physical Performance testing
- Reduced rate access to physiotherapy support
- Reduced rate access to sports massage treatments
- A mentor to help with lifestyle management
- Access to University of Brighton sports coaches (where available)
- Links to external clubs through our extensive partnership network
Eligibility Criteria for University of Brighton Sports Scholarships
To be eligible for University of Brighton Sports scholarships, the applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You should have reached a junior or senior national level of competition or performance and have the potential and dedication to reach a world-class performance level (or equivalent) in your sport.
- You should have been accepted on a University of Brighton course or be a current student of the university, or a directly funded course at a partner college.
How to Apply for University of Brighton Sports scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Brighton Sports scholarships:
- Apply for admission in Brighton here.
- After the acceptance Fill out the online application with your personal information.
To know more about University of Brighton Sports scholarships, please visit the Official Website
The Application Deadline is open between January and July for the following academic year.