2022 UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students
UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022: Are you a postgraduate student wishing to advance your career at a reputable university in England? Then the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students is for you to grab. The scholarship will help in offsetting up to 50% of the tuition fees of the international student.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Recipients of the scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the university throughout the duration of the course.
Eligibility Criteria For UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022
To be eligible for the Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 at the University of the West of England, applicants must:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
How To Apply For UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022
Applicants for the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students will be invited to apply as part of the application process if he/she passes the eligibility criteria listed above. Applicants are to view the international application guide to find out how to apply to UWE Bristol as an international applicant.
The Application Deadline is 31st May 2022