2023/2024 Gaston Berger University of Saint-Louis (UGB) Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program for young Africans (Fully Funded to Senegal)
The University of Berger University, in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation, is offering scholarships to high potential graduates (including girls, people with disabilities, and displaced persons or refugees) who wish to pursue careers in digital, agricultural, health, or engineering fields. The programme also looks to providing recipients with training in non-technical fields and provide them with a comprehensive package of support services to transform them into committed leaders who will have the knowledge and expertise to support the industrial and socio-economic development of Africa and Senegal.
- Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science;
- Applied Mathematics and Social Sciences;
- Agronomic Sciences;
- DUT Agroecology;
- Preparatory Cycle of the Polytechnic Institute of Saint-Louis.
Eligible Requirements for Gaston Berger University of Saint-Louis (UGB) Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program
- Be from a disadvantaged background family, a person with a disability or a refugee/foreigner and be able to prove it;
- Demonstrate leadership and entrepreneurial skills (substantiated by positions of responsibility held during their academic career or involvement in extracurricular associations or by edifying personal experiences;
- Not be a recipient of any other scholarship programme in any capacity;
- Show good academic performance.
- Monthly allowance of 60,000 FCFA throughout the duration of his training;
- Health insurance to cover medical and hospitalization costs;
- Tuition and training fees;
- Registration fees and the remuneration of the tutors who will accompany the scholarship recipients throughout the duration of their training;
- School supplies such as a laptop and a lump sum of 300,000 FCFA/year for the purchase of teaching materials;
- A monthly subsidy of 25,000 FCFA for transport between the scholarship recipients place of residence and the UGB;
- Travel documents for travel between their country of origin and Senegal.
How to Apply
Online application submission » compulsory only for Senegalese baccalaureate holders «
- Fill in all the required information of the <>
- Validate the form
- You are notified of the registration of your application
Physical submission of application » compulsory for all Senegalese and foreign baccalaureate holders »
- Download and print the application form
- Fill it carefully by filling in all the information
- Attach all required documents
- Submit the duly completed form with all the required documents:
- at the Scholarships Department, 52 rue Saint-Michel (ex Dr. Thèze), 1st floor, opposite Immeuble La Rotonde – Dakar – SENEGAL
- at the mail office of the Rectorate of Gaston Berger University in Saint-Louis or at the UGB branch in Dakar, Sacré-Coeur Pyrotechnie, lot 138, Tel: 33 864 11 65.
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the UGB Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023/2024
The Application Deadline is 31st October 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.