2023/2024 Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowship in Ireland (Fully-funded)
The Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowship Programme is a fully-funded scholarship opportunity offered to South African students to study at the Master’s level in Ireland’s world-renowned Higher Education Institutions.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- Applicants for the Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowship must be a South Africa.
- Eligible courses are in agriculture, health, education, human rights, computer science, engineering, business, and more and are listed in a Directory of Eligible Programmes.
- Have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience (this can include internships and volunteering)
- Hold honors-level academic qualification from an accredited and government-recognized higher education institution, with a minimum grade point average of 75% – i.e., a first-class honor, or second-class honor, grade 1 (in some cases, a second-class honor grade 2 may be accepted).
- Not already qualify for Master’s level or higher. Not currently undertaking a program at Master’s level or higher, or be due to start a program at Master’s level or higher in the academic year 2022/23.
- Be applying to commence a new course at the Master’s level in Ireland no sooner than August/September 2023.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership abilities, aspirations, and a commitment to achieving the SDGs within your own country.
- Have identified and selected two relevant courses from the Ireland Fellows Programme Directory of Eligible Programmes.
- Have a clear understanding of the academic and English language proficiencies required for both courses chosen.
- Must not have applied for the Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowship Programme on more than one previous occasion.
- Be in a position to take up the Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowship in the academic year 2023/2024
Benefits of Scholarship
The Kader Asmal Postgraduate Fellowship will cover:
- university application fees
- tuition fees
- examination and other fees
- economy travel to and from your country of residence to Ireland;
- settling in allowance, book allowance, and study allowance
- a monthly personal living allowance (stipend) to cover other living expenses for you only and
- the costs of an entry clearance (student visitor visa) application
How To Apply
Interested applicants can click the apply button to apply.
The Application deadline is 12th August 2022
You can visit the official website for more information.