The call for application is now open for CICOPS Scholarships for Developing Countries to study in Italy in 2023. CICOPS Scholarships programme is a sponsorship arrangement between the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies).
In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries, Rif. World Bank Classification Income_2022, the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 5 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2023 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
Eligibility Criteria For CICOPS Scholarships 2023
- The Scholarships are open to International Students
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organizations and institutions.
- Selection of candidates will be based on quality of proposal as evaluated by appropriate departments.
How To Apply
- Application is to be made online. Please read carefully the CALL and the FAQ before applying, and fill out the online Application Form only once you have received the letter of invitation by your contact professor at the University of Pavia.
- Applicants who do not have any contact can write to the CICOPS office which will send a research proposal form to be filled out and sent back to CICOPS together with the CV (e-mail: [email protected])
- CICOPS will evaluate the research proposal and, in case of congruence of your research project with a research activity carried out at the University of Pavia, the office will send your proposal to the relevant Department.
The Application Deadline is 31st May 2022
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.