International Breweries can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves. The Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program fast-tracks the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Qualifications & experience:
- By Program start, completed or in final year of a bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred); and/or
- Studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Proficiency in English
- Full mobility. Go where the opportunity is. Mobility broadens potential opportunities – candidates should be open to working and living in various locations
Requirements for 2023 International Breweries Nigeria Global Management Trainee Program
GMTs should expect the following during their first 12 months:
- 3–4-month rotations, with each experience aligned to our three strategic pillars.
- Ideally in Marketing, Sales or Tech, and Supply / Logistics Projects within these rotations that expand knowledge and work on actual business challenges in each of these core functions.
- Cheers! Festival (Global Induction) where GMTs will hear about our company strategy firsthand from our most senior leaders, and network with peers.
- Access to global GMT alumni database.
- Potential for experiences in different locations across zone (mobility within zone required)
- Formal mentoring & access to unique zone L&D curricula
- Unique exposure opportunities with senior leaders
- Career tracking by zone People Continuity and Talent Management teams
- Placement in a front-line position upon completion of the program (openness to ambiguous career track)
How To Apply
For More Information, Visit the Official Webpage of the International Breweries Nigeria Global Management Trainee Program 2023
The Application Deadline is Unspecified.