2023 MTN Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduate Students
MTN Scholarship Scheme provides academic scholarships for both students studying Science and Technology discipline & Blind Students of any discipline in public tertiary institutions across the country.
Annually, up to 360 new scholarships are included in the scheme with old scholarships renewed based on ongoing academic performance.
Each recipient receives scholarship awards worth N200,000 from when they qualify till graduation as long as they meet the required Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA).
The MTN Scholarship Scheme is an annual scholarship award that seeks to recognize and reward qualified high performing students. It is made up of the MTN Science and Technology Scholarship Scheme (MTN STSS) and the MTN Scholarship Scheme for Blind Students (MTN SSBS).
This Scholarship is aimed at providing academic scholarships annually to a minimum of 500 students on full-time studies in accredited tertiary institutions (Universities, College of Education and Polytechnic) across the six geo-political zones across Nigeria.
To be considered for the;
- Applicants Must Be Nigerian Students.
- Applicants Must Be Proficient In English Language.
- 3rd-year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit) at their OND Programme Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
- Blind students studying any discipline in their 2nd and 3rd year, with a minimum CCPA of 2.5 or its equivalent, are open to apply for the SBSS.
- Applicants must be eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology related courses and blind students studying in Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education) across Nigeria.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- On annual basis, a minimum of 500 students are awarded Scholarships of N200, 000.00 (Two hundred thousand Naira) each to cover tuition, book allowances and stipend for one academic year.
- Under the first phase of the project, the MTNF Scholarship award was presented to 500 successful candidates in 2nd year of study in science & technology related disciplines across 44 Federal & State owned tertiary institutions.
How To Apply
Interested Scholarship applicants will have to fill an online application form through a link that would be provided below.
Candidates are expected to provide their details such as
- Full Name
- matriculation number
- course of study
- home address etc.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.