Applications for the 2023 Study Abroad Scholarships of the NDDC are open to Young Nigerians to study in any of the Foreign universities.
The scholarship is open to applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities Medicine, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Information Technology, and others.
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is starting a foreign post graduate scholarship program as part of its human resource development initiatives to give Niger Deltans the training and skills they need to effectively participate in the current administration’s local content program and compete internationally in a variety of professional disciplines.
The program is for candidates who meet the requirements and have earned relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from reputable universities in one of the following professional disciplines:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
- Hospitality Management
To be considered for the NDDC Foreign Scholarship, you must:
- Be from the Niger Delta Region
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Have First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class-Lower division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Programme
- Not belong to any cult group and must not have any criminal record
- Have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a Foreign University
- Fully Funded Scholarship to study in any of the foreign universities.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form (to be completed online)
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Oversea University. Relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s Community/Clan
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of LGA
- First Class Traditional ruler
- High Court Judge
How To Apply
Preferences will be given to candidates from Oil Producing Host/Communities/Local Government Areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut-off mark.
Interested candidates should complete the online application by attaching the required documents where necessary using the link below.
The Application Deadline is 30th October 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.