2023 United States Peace Scholar Fellowship Programme For Researchers
The United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Peace Scholar Fellowship programme awards non-residential fellowships to PhD candidates enrolled in U.S. universities who are writing doctoral dissertations on topics broadly related to conflict management, peacebuilding and relevant security studies.
Since 1988, the programme has supported the dissertations of 371 young scholars, many of whom have gone on to distinguished careers in research, higher education, and policy making.
This programme partners with the Minerva Research Initiative to support additional fellowships relating to topics on peace and security studies.
Currently, the programme awards up to 18 scholarships per year, and awards support both the research and writing stages of work on dissertations.
To be considered for the fellowship, pay attention to the following requirements:
- Open to Ph.D. candidates enrolled in U.S. universities who have successfully completed all of the required classwork and any required comprehensive exams.
- Non-U.S. citizens are eligible to apply, however they must be Ph.D. candidates currently enrolled at a U.S. university. Students at international and satellite universities are not eligible.
- All applicants must be Ph.D. candidates at the time of application. Master’s students or other students pursuing graduate coursework are not eligible to apply.
- There is no age requirement for Peace Scholars.
Duration and Reward
USIP funds up to 18 Peace Scholars for a 10-month, non-residential fellowship.
Peace Scholars receive stipends of up to $20,000 for the academic year, paid directly to the individual in three tranches. Peace Scholar awards may not be deferred.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A confirmation of your eligibility must be a Ph.D. candidate
- Your personal and contact information
- Letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Optional links to publications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below
The Application Deadline is 6th October 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.