2024 TU Delft Scholarships in Netherlands
TU Delft Scholarships is in two categories: The Sub-Saharan African and the young African scholars. The Sub-Saharan Africa provides two full scholarships to students from Sub-Saharan Africa aged between 22 and 28 to participate in the Summer School.
The Young African scholars for teachers is intended for young African teachers who wish to attend the Summer School Planning and Design with Water, organised yearly by the Department of Urbanism of the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment of the TU Delft.
The TU Delft Scholarships is open to exceptionally motivated individuals with excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and capacity to work in a group in a collaborative way, who can demonstrate they will give a notable contribution to the Summer School and who can act as multipliers of the knowledge acquired at their home institutions.
Selected students are expected to act as ambassadors for TU Delft, the Department of Urbanism and the Delft Global Initiative and will help promote our learning philosophy and values.
To be considered for the TU Delft Scholarships, you must:
- Be 35 years old or younger by December of the year of application.
- Be affiliated to a higher education or research institution, or to a local or national government. This scholarship is for young teachers or civil servants working with urban or regional planning.
- Be able to provide proof of affiliation (letter confirming you are affiliated to an institution or local government, signed and stamped).
- Be able to speak fluent English.
- Be able to teach the principles learned at the Summer School at their institutions of origin (they must have a teaching or instructor position).
- Be a teacher or civil servant in one of the following areas: Architecture, Urban design, Spatial planning (town, urban and regional planning), Environmental engineering, Water engineering, Urban law and management, Political sciences, Public administration, Areas that have a close relationship with planning and design of sustainable cities and communities
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
The winner of the scholarship will have the following benefits:
- Ticket from and to your country of residence
- Accommodation during the summer school
- Meals and transportation allowance
The scholarship covers costs up to 2000 euros
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 1st February, 2024
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.