African Masterclass Series III for Young Social Innovators
Applications for the African Masterclass Series III are now open. The African Masterclass Series III is a 3 week immersive learning experience that equips you with the competencies for creating a more significant impact through a combustive intersection of personal transformation and social innovation. It recognises that positive change begins with individuals who undergo personal growth and self-improvement, leading to a deeper understanding of their values and strengths for solving pressing challenges across communities and societies.
This series features six social innovators who have achieved real-time social impact across their different impact areas. By sharing their journey, key learnings, and gaps in their respective impact areas, other changemakers and social innovators will be empowered to drive sustainable development and positive transformation in communities and society.
Objectives of AMS III
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Rediscover Social Innovation: Understand the journey and process of creating impactful social innovations.
- Improve Wellbeing: Enhance the welfare and well-being of individuals and communities.
- Foster Personal Growth: Cultivate a positive outlook, growth mindset, and introspection.
- Self-awareness: Develop a deeper understanding of strengths, weaknesses, values, and emotions.
- Personal Transformation: Identify areas for improvement and embark on personal transformational journeys.
- Mindset Shift: Cultivate a change in mindset to unlock new opportunities and possibilities for social innovation, impact, and personal growth.
- Emotional Resilience: Heal emotional wounds, leading to greater emotional resilience for individuals, organizations, and communities.
- Open to Social Innovators and Changemakers.
- Applicants must be African citizens.
Duration and Benefits
- To gain invaluable knowledge and strategies for driving transformational change and social impact across nations.
- Connect with like-minded individuals and changemakers passionate about social impact.
- Learn from inspiring guest mentors and thought leaders.
- Access actionable insights to fuel your projects and initiatives.
- Join thousands of social innovators, changemakers, social entrepreneurs, development practitioners, non-profit professionals, CSO actors, nation-building enthusiasts, policy shapers and impact-driven individuals committed to making a positive difference and driving sustainable development in Africa and across the world.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: 9th October, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.