Apply For 2022 Mastercard Graduate Launch Program As An Associate Analyst
The Mastercard Graduate Launch program 2022 is currently open for applications, to give recent graduates both – immersing emerging talent in an 18-month journey where they will challenge the status quo, engage in meaningful and practical sessions, drive ultimate catalyst for personal and professional growth.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
Mastercard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
What to Expect From Mastercard Graduate Launch Program
The role will work with the functional teams to achieve the market objectives in these areas through the identified deliverables:
- Conduct research & analysis to support business strategies
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to provide analysis and solutions that demonstrate consideration of insight and action
- Participate in project and team meetings and actively contribute to presentations; that will be used internally and with customers
- Work collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives ranging from account planning, revenue projection & business reviews etc.
- Assist with monthly updates for management reporting
This role provides a breadth of learning, end to end & cross-functional exposure within Mastercard: – From understanding our account portfolio and business strategy
– Partner with a strong team to win negotiations with our customers, banks and merchants to gain market share and
– Be part of the strategy, product, customer value proposition development
To be eligible for Mastercard Graduate Launch Program, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (all majors welcome to apply) with the minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0
- Graduating seniors of class 2022(should have graduated and available to start on Sep-2022)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An energetic and enterprising individual with analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite
- Languages: English to a professional standard
How To Apply
The application for Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2022 (Associate Analyst) is done online. Interested applicants should click here to start the application.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Application Deadline is Not Specified.