Applications are open for the Ashesi-ETH Masters in Mechatronic Engineering 2023. This program is designed in collaboration between ETH Zurich in Switzerland, Ashesi University in Ghana and industry partners, all of whom are operationally present in Africa. As a graduate of this program, you will be equipped with specialist competences and wide range of skills to pursue a career in this dynamic field.
💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.
Mechatronic Engineering is a multidisciplinary field with a strong future, exciting career opportunities and a huge range of applications in robotics, manufacturing, automation, automotive engineering, aerospace, healthcare and medicine, agriculture, leisure and entertainment, and many more.
Students will build research and innovation competences through industrial internships and a Master project work where they will combine theory and practice with a focus on topics that suit their interests and career plans, guided by experts from academia and industry whose teaching and training are informed by world-class research and expertise. After graduating from this Masters degree programme, students will receive direct job offers from world-leading industry partners: ABB, Barry Callebaut, Bühler, HPW, Holcim, Nestlé, Tetra Pak.
- Advanced Core Modules form the foundation of the programme, developing methodological competence in design and analysis of mechanical systems, together with programming and deployment of embedded devices for rapidly expanding applications in a host of industrial sectors.
- Mechatronics and Control Modules provide knowledge in the application of innovative robotic and control system solutions including data-driven and machine learning techniques to existing systems and modern engineering systems.
- Energy and Production Systems deepen your understanding of renewable energy technologies and propulsion systems in product development and process chain planning, providing the competence to propose appropriate and effective design improvements and mitigation strategies.
- Engineering in Perspective provides context to the technical knowledge, training students in leadership, public policy, corporate social responsibility and international cooperation in preparation for influential careers that contribute towards the sustainable industrial development of Africa.
- Over the last year of the programme, students will gain hands-on experience through an internship where they will apply their acquired knowledge and skill, and research experience through a professional project and Master thesis where they will work on a project linked to one of our industry partners and/or research groups.
- Open to Africans;
- Applicant should have a BSc or MSc in Electrical, Electronic, Computer, Mechanical, Process, Mechatronic and allied Engineering;
- Second Class Upper or better;
- Academic-level proficiency in English.
Duration and Benefits
NOTICE: 💡Get the Complete handbook to Master Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp Ads! This course has taught over 6,000 students in live webinars, and over 2,000 students enrolled online. FIND OUT MORE.
- Tuition and other academic fee are covered.
- Laptop and equipment, Accommodation, Health insurance.
- A monthly stipend and one trip home per year.
- Students funded by industry partners will also undergo an onboarding period with their scholarship provider before starting the academic programme. The mentorship and industrial internship will also take place with the scholarship provider.
- On completion, students will receive a Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) from ETH Zurich and a Master of Science (MSc) from Ashesi University. There are no diploma substitutes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: July 30th, 2023