Content Creator Needed at PressOne Africa (N450k per Month)
About the company and role:
PressOne Africa is an early-stage startup helping entrepreneurs retain their customers, through a centralised voice communication platform. We are on a mission to help entrepreneurs across Africa build more customer-centric businesses.
With our business phone systems, entrepreneurs, no matter the size of their business, can handle customer communication like global brands. You may learn more about PressOne Africa here.
You will be joining our marketing team as Content Creator. You will create content for social media, for email marketing, and for landing pages.
The ideal candidate is someone who is not only full of ideas, but is resourceful enough to bring them to life. You are a natural educator and communicator. You understand the critical role entrepreneurs play in our economy, and you want to create more value for them.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Compensation: ₦450,000 per month
Who you are:
- You have three or more years professional working experience.
- You have a degree in arts or social sciences.
- You enjoy developing narratives and persuading people to try something.
- You write well, and you have enough design skills to modify design templates.
- You can write articles, guides, and eBooks. You can also write marketing emails, and ads.
- You have some experience updating website pages on WordPress.
- You have excellent grammar, proof-reading and communications skills.
- You have excellent taste and a very high bar for what you do.
- You prefer to focus on one brand, rather than work with many.
What we expect from you as a Content Creator Needed at PressOne Africa
- Create various content types (articles, blogs, infographics, ads).
- Create content that will catch maximum customer interest.
- Maintain consistency in content and ensure alignment with the brand history and plans.
- Do a lot of research on the audience, and the problems we are solving.
- Utilise various digital publishing platforms to create structured drafts.
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Analyse web traffic and other analytics to measure the success of the content.
- Conduct keyword research and employ best practices to optimise content
- Measure and monitor company website and social media traffic statistics
- Update the website, social media and content pages periodically
Why you might not be excited about us:
- We’re an early-stage startup. We are figuring out stuff as we move along. And there is a lot of work to be done.
- You should be comfortable with just a dash of chaos. This is not the kind of job where you show up and we tell you exactly what to do every day.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven and works incredibly hard to push towards our lofty ambitions. Most people won’t be cut out for such hard work.
- Success in this role is very dependent on your ability to focus, it highly unlikely you can coast this job while working other gigs.
Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted weekly. We will close the job opening once we find the right person. We look forward to meeting you.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.