FAO-ITC EWAT Investment Readiness Bootcamps for young Women Entrepreneurs]=
The Empowering women and boosting livelihoods through agricultural trade (EWAT): Leveraging the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) is a project co-implemented by the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and the International Trade Centre (ITC). It aims to support formal and informal women producers, processors, traders, women’s cooperatives, and associations to take advantage of the opportunities created by the AfCFTA in agriculture and agro-processing value chains.
The EWAT programme is delighted to announce a call for applications for two investment readiness bootcamps that it is organising in Ghana and Nigeria. Taking place over two days, these bootcamps will take place over the following dates:
– 24-25 July 2023 in Accra, Ghana
– 10-11 August 2023 in Lagos, Nigeria
- The micro, small and medium-sized enterprise (MSME) must be in the agrifood sector
- The MSME must be within micro and small enterprise category or at start up phase
- The MSME must be a women-led business or women-led cooperative
- The MSME must at least have basic knowledge of bookkeeping
- The MSME has been in business for at least a year and is seeking to access finance within the next 6 months
- The company representative commits to attend both days of the bootcamp
- The company representative attending the bootcamp has proficiency in English
Duration and Benefits
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Facilitate the investment readiness bootcamp
- Provide catering for both days
- Facilitate interactions with capital providers
*If the woman entrepreneur lives outside Accra or Lagos, the project might be able to provide transportation and/or accommodation (to be confirmed after selection process)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
Deadline: July 7th, 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.