All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2024 funded by the Ireland Government.
Students who want to study their Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree from the Irish Top Universities are highly encouraged to apply. This scholarship is a golden opportunity to outstanding and most talented students. The Fully Funded Scholarship is available for the 2024-2025 academic session.
A total number of 60 scholarships will be provided by the Ireland Government.
Benefits of Ireland Government Scholarship
Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships 2024-25 in Ireland for International Students will provide all the expenses to complete your degree from Irish Universities. Details of the funding are given below:
- A stipend of €18,500 per annum will be given
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution
- Scholarship can be provided to one of the following:
- the final year of an undergraduate program
- one year of a taught master’s degree program
- one year of a research program (e.g. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD program).
Scholarship Participating Universities
Students can apply in any university listed below under Government of Ireland Scholarships:
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Community.
- American College Dublin
- CCT College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Business School
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Griffith College , Dublin
- ICD Business School , Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Independent College , Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Munster Technological University
- Mary Immaculate College , Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- National College of Art and Design , Dublin
- National College of Ireland , Dublin
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Trinity College Dublin
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Irish Government Scholarship
Applicants must have to meet the following criteria to apply for Irish Government GOIIES Scholarships in Ireland:
- All International Students from non-EU/EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2024. Later enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees
- Must be excellent in academics
- Must have good communication skills
How to Apply for Irish Government Scholarships
Use the instructions below to register on the website and start your application.
Documents & Guides
Below are relevant document samples and guides that may aid your application.
- Download CVs & Cover letters
- Download study materials
- Download career resources
- Download other materials
Begin your Application
Subscribe here for weekly newsletters.
DISCLAIMER: Can you also vouch for the authenticity of this opportunity? Please rate it here. However, do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.