Korapay is a payment infrastructure. We offer plug-and-play payment solutions for businesses to launch a tailored payment experience for their customers.
Our vision, which is at the core of what we do every day, is to create a world void of digital financial barriers across Africa. We are committed to delivering reliable, secure, and easy-to-use digital financial solutions to every single customer with a guarantee that it is improving their lives.
We strongly believe in our ability to find Water in the Desert and pick the Sands in the Ocean.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
We value positive energy, and clear communication and are committed to building an inclusive environment for people from every background.
About The Role
As an IT Support Engineer at Korapay, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day IT operational support to internal teams within the organization.
Here are a couple of things you’ll be doing:
- Actively monitors and analyzes user requests, evaluates and applies solutions.
- Troubleshoots IT technical issues and resolves them in a courteous, professional, and timely manner in person or via email, telephone, and/or other electronic media.
- Completes setup and configuration of company laptops and desktops and troubleshooting of these devices as well.
- Maintains accurate IT asset inventory and assists in acquisition, deployment, support, and retiring of IT assets based on established IT life cycle management.
- Consults IT knowledgebase(s), Internet, other team members, and any other appropriate resources for the purpose of independent troubleshooting
- Works with vendors on hardware warranty issues and hardware insurance
- Installs, patches, and upgrades hardware and software in accordance with the company’s life cycle management policy
- Performs data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintains user-profiles ensuring password policies and other system policies are enforced.
- Trains and enhances user knowledge regarding computer software and hardware
- Other duties as assigned by the CISO.
Requirements for IT Support Engineer Internship at Korapay
Here’s what are we looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in IT support
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to handle stress appropriately and interact well with others.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Sponsored and Tailored training
- Work Flexibility and
- The opportunity to work with a highly collaborative team-building something great!
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.