MoniePoint is Hiring for Remote Technical Product Manager
Who we are
Moniepoint is a financial technology company digitising Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit and business management tools they need to succeed.
What we do
Engineering at Moniepoint is an inspired, customer-focused community, dedicated to crafting solutions that redefine our industry. Our infrastructure runs on some of the cool tools that excite infrastructure engineers – kubernetes, docker etc.
We also make business decisions based on the large stream of data we receive daily, so we work daily with big data, perform data analytics and build models to make sense of the noise and give our customers the best experience.
If this excites you, it excites us too and we would love to have you.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
About the role
You will actively work with the engineering team to create and modify products to fulfil customer needs. You will focus on implementation and what technology is required to meet the business requirements.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Implement beta tests.
- Work with data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven work experience in software engineering or solutions architecture and at least 2 years of product development.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to assess and address technical risks
- Proven ability to facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job going.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duration and Benefits
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below or click this link
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.