Study in Australia: 2022/2023 James Cook University Scholarships
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
Applications are now open for the 2022/2023 James Cook University Scholarships for international applicants. James Cook University (JCU) offers a number of part-fee and full-fee scholarships on a yearly basis wishing to qualifying international students enrolling to study in Australia but lacks the financial capability.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
In partnership with JCU, some countries offer financial aid programs to students studying abroad. Most financial aid is in the form of a loan that must be repaid upon completion of the study period.
James Cook University Scholarships [Internal]
- JCU International Excellence Scholarship: For eligible students from the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom and Europe. The JCU International Excellence Scholarship provides a significant tuition fee reduction throughout the entire duration of approved full degree study programs, provided recipients maintain a strong GPA each semester.
- JCU International Student Merit Stipend: For eligible students from Asia, Africa, Papua New Guinea and the Middle East. The JCU International Student Merit Stipend provides monthly payments of A$700 to assist with expenses throughout the duration of study at JCU, providing a strong GPA is maintained.
- JCU College Pathways Scholarship: Available for international students enrolling into the Diploma of Engineering, Diploma of Health (Nursing Pathway), Diploma of Science, and Diploma of Technology. The JCU College Pathways Scholarships provide a 25% reduction in tuition fees.
- JCU College Progression Scholarship: Students who transition from JCU College Diplomas to JCU Bachelor’s degrees, after completing the JCU College Diploma with a GPA of 4.5 or greater.
- JCU Research Scholarships: JCU offers highly competitive scholarships to students commencing research degrees at Master or Doctoral level. Students must be accepted for a place in a research degree program to be considered for scholarship support.
- The following countries have financial aid programs where JCU is registered to administer on your behalf. For more information please click on the respective country links; Canada, Europe and USA.
- If your country is not listed here, we encourage you to explore financial aid options directly within your home country.
How To Apply
To be awarded the James Cook University Scholarships, you need to start by applying to JCU for study placement.
Some scholarships will be awarded on autohttps://www.jcu.edu.au/international-students/fees-and-costs/scholarships-and-financial-aidmatic basis while some require that students indicate interest.
The Application Deadline Varies
Interested applicants can visit the official webpage for more information.