Monash University Australia has opened applications for its 2022 International Merit Scholarships for interested and qualified students.
The Monash University Merit Scholarship is offered as a $10,000 annual benefit to cover the fees of selected undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Monash University invites students from all countries who have received an offer from Monash or who are currently enrolled with the university to apply for the Monash International Merit Scholarship.
As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be considered for the Monash University Merit Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Be intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Have received a Monash offer or have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Application statement (500 words)
How To Apply
- Selection will be based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum weighted average mark of 85
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing (new) students.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to begin your online applications.
The Application Deadline 15th January 2023
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.