Study In Australia: 2022 Monash University Merit Scholarship for International Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates, Researchers, Undergraduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Monash University Australia has opened applications for its 2022 International Merit Scholarships for interested and qualified students.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Monash University Merit Scholarship is offered as a $10,000 annual benefit to cover the fees of selected undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Monash University invites students from all countries who have received an offer from Monash or who are currently enrolled with the university to apply for the Monash International Merit Scholarship.
As a scholarship recipient, you will receive $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree.
To be considered for the Monash University Merit Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Be intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Have received a Monash offer or have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Application statement (500 words)
How To Apply
- Selection will be based on academic achievement.
- Current students must have achieved a minimum weighted average mark of 85
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing (new) students.
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to begin your online applications.