The University of Adelaide Postgraduate Scholarships are currently ongoing for interested and qualified students to pursue postgraduate degrees in the university.
The University of Adelaide Postgraduate Scholarships are offered in terms of full tuition fees as well as an annual stipend of $28,854 for successful candidates.
Adelaide is the ideal place to live and study. It’s affordable, friendly, accessible, and is rated as one of the world’s most livable cities. With over 500 occupations available for international graduates, Adelaide is the best place in Australia to gain valuable post-study work experience.
The University of Adelaide offers a number of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education via a Master’s or Doctorate degree by research.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
The University offers a wide range of funding opportunities for both domestic and international candidates. If you’re considering applying for a scholarship in one of the competitive rounds it’s important that you review the eligibility criteria before submitting a request for supervision, or submitting an application. Opportunities are limited and competition is strong.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Meet the requirements of the conditions of the award
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Meet the English Language requirements
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship period will run for a period of three (3) years
- $28,854 (2022 rate) Annual Stipends
How To Apply
Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form.
- Applications for the 2023 Major International Scholarship Round close on 1 July 2022.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application by the end of October 2022.
- Recipients must commence their research program in semester 1, 2023.
- Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
Click on the Apply button below to commence your application.
The Application Deadline 1st July 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.