Applications are invited from domestic and international students to apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) fully funded scholarship to study at the University of New England, Australia.
The Australian Government Research Training Program will cover the full tuition fees of selected applicants and will award them an annual living stipend of $29,863 for the period of study.
University of New England is the largest private university in the state of Maine and the largest educator of healthcare professionals for Maine. It is organized into five colleges that combine to offer more than 70 undergraduate, graduate, online, and professional degrees.
The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) International Stipend Scholarship provides a living allowance and tuition fees for high-quality research higher degree students. They are awarded on academic merit and research experience and/or potential.
The scholarship is open to Masters and PhD students from Australia and from other countries to study in Australia.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
To be considered for the Scholarship, you must:
- Be a domestic student or an overseas student enrolled in an accredited HDR course of study at an Australian HEP
- Not be receiving income from another source to support your student’s general living costs while undertaking your course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of that student’s RTP Stipend rate
- Not be receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Three years full-time for a doctoral degree, two years for a research Master’s degree. The duration of an RTP stipend scholarship cannot be extended.
- Full scholarship with $28,854 (2022 rate) per annum tax free for full-time students, paid in fortnightly instalments.
- Accommodation and health care for the selected applicants
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- A certified/notarised copy of either a birth certificate, passport, or
citizenship certificate (for Australian citizen)
- A certified/notarised copy of your passport and visa (for New England citizen)
- A certified/notarised copy of your passport (for international students)
- Research proposal
- Copies of transcript(s) and certificate(s) for each qualification
- Statement of support from Supervisor
- Referee Reports
How To Apply
Complete the Higher Degree Research Candidature and Scholarship Application Form.
Detailed instructions are included on the form. Please ensure all required documentation is attached, or your application may not be considered.
The Application Deadline is 30th September 2022
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.