Study In Australia: 2023 Bond University HDR Scholarships for Postgraduate Students
Bond University has opened applications for the 2023 HDR Scholarships for interested and qualified Australian and non-Australian citizens to study at the prestigious university.
The Bond University HDR Scholarships are offered to selected applicants as a full tuition waiver and an annual $29,863 in living stipends.
For over a decade, Bond has stood strong as Australia’s number one university for student experience, achieving 5-star ratings in every student experience category, according to the 2022 Good Universities Guide.
Bond University values its higher degree research student cohort and provides a substantial level of direct financial support to many students. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
Bond University has a merit-based approach to determining which students are eligible for a scholarship. A scholarship will only be offered to students who possess excellent academic merit and research potential.
To be considered for the Bond University HDR Scholarships, you must:
- have a valid Bond University Letter of Offer for a PhD program
- be studying your PhD program full time
- be studying for a PhD program
- If you have previously applied for a Higher Degree Scholarship at Bond University, and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to reapply.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
The 2023 Scholarship full-time stipend rate for both scholarship categories will be $29,863 per annum (indexed annually)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the button below to commence the application.
The Application Deadline is 31st March 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
[…] Click Here For Details […]
You must log in to post a comment.