Study In Canada: 2022 Algoma University Scholarships for International Students
The Algoma University, Canada is currently accepting applications from interested and qualified candidates willing to study in Canada through the Algoma University Scholarships.
The Algoma University Scholarships will provide $5000 as an entrance scholarship to new international students who are qualified and eligible.
In addition to its low tuition and standard of living, Algoma University is known for its academic excellence and high school graduation rate of at least 70%.
The Algoma University, Canada is offering a scholarship opportunity to students who want to pursue their studies at the Institution.
The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- the entry requirements of your chosen program.
- provide Proof of English language proficiency.
- be international students
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship offers $5,000 to successful candidates
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Academic Transcript
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Recommendation Letters
- Copy of Study Permit/Visa
How To Apply
Interested and qualified international students should click on the apply button below to commence their applications.
You can also visit the scholarship webpage for more details.
The Application Deadline is 16th September 2022
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.