Study In Canada: 2023 University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship For Undergraduates
The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognizes outstanding students’ accomplishments at the University in the Fall term.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This scholarship is renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
The criteria for the Scholarship include not only academic excellence but also accomplishments outside the classroom.
International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada are eligible to apply.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
- International students who are registered full-time in an undergraduate degree program that commences in the Fall term.
- They have to be new students.
- To be considered for a scholarship, a student must normally present a minimum GPA of 3.20.
- They must also have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship is $20,000, renewable annually in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
- The total amount over 4 years of the undergraduate program is $80,000.
How To Apply
You can apply for awards as soon as you apply for admission. The application deadline for Fall 2022 admission is 1 December 2022 (early admission) and 1 March 2023 (standard admission).
It is important to visit the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.