Study In Canada: University of Guelph Scholarship for Postgraduate Students
The Watershed Evaluation Group at the University of Guelph in Canada is currently recruiting interested and qualified postgraduate students willing to study in the University.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The University of Guelph Scholarships will cover the fees of the selected candidates at the domestic rates for the full period of the Masters or PhD study.
Students will also receive well rounded training in the announced field and are as well open to employment opportunities in government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and consulting firms.
The WEM lab at the University of Guelph is currently recruiting Ph.D. or one MSc/MA students to join her research program on examining cost effectiveness of agricultural conservation programs. Students from all related disciplines such as geography, hydrology, ecology, economics, and forestry are welcome to apply.
Students will have flexibility in choosing a range of research topics from two streams corresponding to NSERC or SSHRC mandates.
For NSERC stream, students may choose research topics related to GIS-based watershed hydrologic and integrated economic-hydrologic modelling. Sample projects may include watershed modelling to identify critical source areas in agricultural landscapes for water quality protection, and to examine economic and environmental tradeoffs of conservation practices in agricultural watersheds.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold a Bachelors degree in a relevant field such as geography, hydrology, ecology, economics, and forestry
- Meet the English Language requirements of the University of Guelph
- Meet the Masters or PhD requirements of the University
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The funding will be provided at domestic student fee rates.
- Students will also receive well rounded training in the announced field and
- They are as well open to employment opportunities in government agencies, non-governmental organizations, and consulting firms.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents
- Research Statement
- Experience and Relevant documents