Chinese Government Scholarship Program offers a fully funded scholarship covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend and comprehensive medical insurance and can be taken in any university/higher institution of learning in China.
The program is a Chinese Government funded support established by the Chinese Ministry of education (MOE) in support for Chinese universities to recruit outstanding full-time masters and doctoral international students for graduate studies in China.
2023 Chinese Government Scholarship Program Details:
This scholarship offers a full funded opportunity covering tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Foreign students will also be eligible to join entrepreneurial startups in Beijing’s high-tech hub, the Zhongguancun National Demonstration Zone, and apply for permanent residence, according to a new policy announced on Wednesday by the Ministry of Public Security.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Chinese Government Scholarship—Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. MOE authorized USTC to recruit full-time master and doctoral students under the Chinese Government Scholarship since 2008.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese indigenes and mentally and physically sound to proceed with postgraduate studies.
- Applicants must not be registered student in a Chinese university as at the time of application, or be a graduate of a Chinese university for more than one year.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China and must be under 35 years of age by 1st September, of the referenced year.
- Doctoral studies applicants must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and must be below the age of 40 by September 1st.
- Applicants are to note that the Master’s Degree program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the Doctoral Degree Programs will take 3-4 years to complete.
- Meet other eligibility conditions as set by universities for admission purposes.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Tuition fees
- Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy;
Undergraduates: CNY 2,500 per month;
Master’s students/general scholars: CNY 3,000 per month;
Doctoral students/senior scholars: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance:
CNY 800 per person per year;
CNY 400 per person (for programs lasting less than six months)
How To Apply
Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarships can apply online as follows;
- You are required to refer to your choice Chinese university in this list for specific instructions on how to apply and deadlines.
- Then you can fill and submit the online application form for the Chinese Government scholarship at the official scholarship application page
The Application Deadline is Not specified
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.