Study In Denmark: 2023 Danish Government Masters Scholarship For International Students
The Danish Government Masters Scholarship of the University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme.
The scholarships are competitive and offered to highly talented students with outstanding academic records from non-EU/EEU countries. All non-EU/EEA applicants offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
2023 Danish Government Masters Scholarship Details:
The Danish Government Scholarship is granted either as full or partial tuition fee waivers and/or as an amount that covers basic living costs.
The University awards the scholarships solely on the basis of academic achievement; thus, financial need is not considered. For faculty-specific selection criteria, procedures etc., please refer to the bottom of this page.
In order to be eligible for a scholarship, you must be:
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, EEA (the European Economic Area) or Switzerland
- Admitted to a master’s degree programme at the University of Copenhagen
- Granted a time-limited residence permit for the purpose of studying a higher educational programme in Denmark.
You are not eligible for a Danish Government Scholarship if you:
- Have a legal claim to the rights of Danish citizens
- Are eligible for a grant in accordance with Danish law regarding the State Educational Grant and Loan Scheme (SU)
- Have been granted a residence permit at the time of admission by the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9c, subsection 1, as the child of a foreign citizen who has been granted a residence permit in accordance with the Danish Aliens Consolidations Act §9m, and who is a citizen of a country that is not acceded to the EU or covered by the EEA agreement.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The University of Copenhagen (UCPH) offers a limited number of tuition waivers and grants through the Danish Government Scholarship programme.
How To Apply
- All non-EU/EEA applicants to the University of Copenhagen’s MA/MSc degree programmes will automatically be considered for the Danish Government Scholarship, provided they are eligible. Thus, it is not necessary to apply.
- UCPH will contact those who get nominated via the e-mail stated in their application for admission. The nominees have to either decline or accept the scholarship.
- If you are offered a scholarship, but do not accept it within the deadline specified in the e-mail, the scholarship offer will be revoked, and the scholarship will be offered to another applicant. Thus, it is very important that you make sure to check your e-mail on a regular basis. The University recommends checking your spam folder or other e-mail filters, as e-mails might be directed from your inbox to the spam folder.
The Application Deadline is 15th January 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.