Study In Finland: 2023 Hanken GBSN Scholarships for Developing Countries
Hanken GBSN Scholarships foster cross-border networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
With a growing network of over 120 leading business schools on six continents, the Global Business School Network is facilitating scholarships for developing countries
2023 Hanken GBSN Scholarships Details:
Hanken offers scholarships for students from developing countries as a member of the GBSN Network.
Information on the scholarship for the students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries
- students currently studying or alumni of GBSN member schools from specific GBSN member universites in developing countries.
- Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
3. The GBSN member schools are listed on the GBSN Network Membership page.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
The Application Deadline is 18th January 2023
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.