Hanken GBSN Scholarships foster cross-border networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
With a growing network of over 120 leading business schools on six continents, the Global Business School Network is facilitating scholarships for developing countries
2023 Hanken GBSN Scholarships Details:
Hanken offers scholarships for students from developing countries as a member of the GBSN Network.
Information on the scholarship for the students currently studying at or alumni of GBSN member schools from developing countries
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more scholarships and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- students currently studying or alumni of GBSN member schools from specific GBSN member universites in developing countries.
- Candidates from GBSN member schools in the following countries are eligible to apply:
- South Africa
3. The GBSN member schools are listed on the GBSN Network Membership page.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full tuition fee for two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
How To Apply
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless verified by you.