Study In France: 2022 French Embassy Scholarship for African Students
Open to: Graduates, International Students, Post Graduates
👤 Subscribe on WhatsApp
Login / Register
The 2022 Kenyan French Embassy Scholarship is currently accepting applications from qualified and eligible candidates willing to study in France on a fully-funded scholarship.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The French Embassy Scholarship will cover the full tuition fees, travel allowances and monthly stipends for successful candidates.
The French Embassy Scholarship will give eligible African students the opportunity to study for their preferred careers in French universities.
The French Embassy in Kenya and Somalia is offering great opportunities for Kenyan students to pursue their studies in quality universities within the African continent.
They are indeed providing two scholarships to outstanding Master level students, respectively in Engineering Sciences and Humanities and Social Sciences.
To be considered for the Kenyan Embassy Scholarship, you must:
- Have Kenyan nationality
- Have obtained at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Sciences or in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Demonstrate an excellent academic record
- For programs taught in French: have proof of B2-level in French
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarships will extend over the academic year 2022-2023 and will cover:
- A monthly living allowance
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees (up to 3000 € per year)
- Social insurance
- The scholarship will last for a period of two years.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Letter of admission to an eligible university
- Copy of the degree(s) obtained
- Copy of the last academic record
- Copy of ID
- For programs taught in French: proof of French proficiency (B2-level at least)
How To Apply
To apply, candidates need to send an application file to the following email address: email@example.com
To begin your application process and read more about the scholarship, kindly click on the apply button below.