Study In France: 2023 Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship For International Students
Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship is a partnered scholarship with the Sciences Po American Foundation to offer merit-based scholarships to give access to France’s higher education system to meritorious African students from sub-Saharan African countries.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
This will be done specifically through the undergraduate Europe Africa program of Sciences Po.
The Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation was established in 2005 to realize the vision of its founder, Geneviève McMillan (1922-2008), and to commemorate the life and work of her friend, the artist Reba Stewart (1930-1971).
The scholarship celebrates McMillan’s passion for the African continent.
The Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria as well as the criteria as listed below:
- Candidates must be citizen of a sub-Saharan African country
- Candidates must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country and
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa programme
Scholarship Duration and Reward
Successful students will receive a scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuitions fees every year, for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Cover letter outlining motivations to study at Sciences Po’s undergraduate program and to benefit from the Scholarship.
- Application form
Interview date, Process and Venue for Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships
- Deadline for undergraduate programme (applicants from foreign secondary schools): 22nd February 2023.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme (applicants from French secondary schools): 10th April 2023.
How To Apply
Candidates must first apply to study at Sciences Po undergraduate Europe Africa program. Applications should be completed on Sciences Po’s Admissions website and include all supporting documents requested for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application. The deadline for the Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship is the same as the deadline for Emile Boutmy scholarship applications.
During the two weeks following the student’s application, all candidates must also apply for the Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart FoundationScholarship by sending an application to [email protected].
This application must include a cover letter outlining motivations to study at Sciences Po’s undergraduate program and to benefit from the Geneviève McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship.