Study In Germany: 2022/2023 Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship
Do you want to turn your dream of studying in Germany into reality? The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships 2022-23 are open to international students interested in studying for free in German universities. The Heinrich Foundation awarded 1,000 scholarships this year. The Heinrich Boll Foundation scholarships 2022 are funded by the DAAD foundation and the Heinrich Boll Foundation. This program is one of the most popular and prestigious German scholarship awards.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2022-23 do not require an application fee, and students studying at any German university and in any subject area are welcome to apply. Scholarships are awarded to students who have performed exceptionally well academically, and who are active members of their communities. Moreover, they must believe in the values of this foundation, which include sustainability, ecology, democracy, human rights, self-determination, and justice.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Germany is offering Two types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral).
Benifits of Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships 2022 in Germany:
For non-EU students, the monthly allowance is €850 per month plus various allowances. In some cases, tuition fees are possible in Germany.
EU students: The amount varies, but a maximum of €649 per month plus €300 for book money; tuition fees are not possible in Germany but are possible to a limited extent in other countries.
This scholarship covers the regular study period, which may be extended by one semester.
PhD. Studies:Students from outside the EU are entitled to a monthly allowance of €1,200 plus a €100 mobility allowance, plus various extra allowances; tuition fees are not possible.
For students from the European Union: €1350 per month stipend plus €100 per month allowance for research costs. There are no tuition fees in Germany, but limited fees are possible elsewhere.
The scholarship is normally awarded for two years but can be extended twice by half a year at most.
Required Documents for Heinrich Scholarship 2022:
- Complete Application Form.
- Student enrolment certificate.
- College or university lecturer Reference letter
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent.
- International Students to apply for a Master’s program have to submit: a certified copy of your first-degree certificate.
- List of academic certificates if you have already initiated your studies.
- German language proficiency. Not less than DSH 2 or Level B2.
- Excellent School grades and academic record.
- Record of the Required level of German language (B2 oder DSH)
- Social Engagement
- connecting with the goals of the Foundation
- responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
The deadline to apply for the Heinrich böll Foundation Scholarship 2022 for international students in Germany is 1st March 2022.
How to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2022-23
- Find out about the Heinrich application requirements and the application process.
- Gather information on the Heinrich application process and the requested documents.
- Register yourself for the online application portal.
- Complete the Online Application and submit the required documents.
Applicants who are interested can click on the webpage for more details.