Study In Germany: 2022 DAAD Worms University Scholarships for International Students
The DAAD has announced Worms University Scholarships for international students studying an undergraduate degree in German universities.
The scholarship is awarded as grants intended to support international students to focus on their studies and their graduation when they have been experiencing financial hardships through no fault of their own.
DAAD SCholarships usually consist of a monthly scholarship payment (currently, for example, € 861 for graduates and € 1,200 for doctoral/PhD students) and a flat-rate travel allowance. In many cases, DAAD also provides you with health, accident and personal liability insurance.
Worms University of Applied Sciences is offering the DAAD Scholarships for students who are seeking to undergo a degree program in Germany.
As a University of Applied Sciences, it gives students a practical education focused on their future careers. They have about 3,800 students in degree programmes right now, and about a quarter of them are from outside Germany. Because they focus on academics, they can give their students the right academic and practical training to help them get ready for successful careers.
To be considered for the DAAD Scholarship, you must:
- Have to enrol in the degree programme.
- Submit proof of the English language requirements.
- Be International students.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The Scholarship is a financial grant intended to support international students to focus on their studies and their graduation when they have been experiencing financial hardships through no fault of their own.
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- motivational letter
- plan of studies
- academic transcript
- bank details
How To Apply
Eligible and interested candidates should click on the apply button below to commence their application.
The Application Deadline is 17th May 2022
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
- How to Win Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria
- Study Loan Sources for International Students
- Free IELTS Study Materials | Download for offline use
- How to Live and Study in UK for International Students
- How to Live and Study in USA for International Students
- Prepare yourself with Recruitment, Interview & Aptitude Tests.
You must log in to post a comment.