Study In Germany: 2022 Munich Business School Scholarships for International Students
The 2022 Munich Business School Scholarships are now open for interested and qualified candidates willing to study in the capital city of Germany.
Receive Weekly Offers
Follow the guide on landing page
The scholarship is valued at €19950 as a reduction in the tuition fees and other education costs of successful students.
Munich Business School is a global-minded, responsible and entrepreneurial academy that encourages people to fully understand and appreciate their role in and impact on society and continuously advance their business knowledge. The university shelters students from all over the world in their lifelong pursuit of knowledge and personal development.
The Munich Business School, Germany is offering an exciting scholarship towards the education costs, typically 10-50% tuition fee incurred by the institution.
A Bachelor in International Management is the perfect preparation for this challenge! The Bachelor International Business at Munich Business School is much more than just a study of classical business administration
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- have enrolled and been accepted in the BACHELOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (B.A.) by the Munich Business School.
- need a school leaving certificate that entitles to higher education in Bavaria, e.g., Abitur, Fachhochschulreife, Matura, IB, and international school leaving certificates.
- must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – min. 85
- IELTS – min. level of 6.5
- ELS English for Academic Purposes – Advanced Level 112
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The programme is scheduled to start in September for the respective semesters.
- The Munich Business School, Germany is offering an exciting scholarship towards the education costs, typically 10-50% tuition fee incurred by the institution.